Skip to content
- Don’t catch Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands, and the hands of everyone you meet, regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow. If the crook of your elbow is not available, use the crook of your knee.
- If you think you are showing symptoms of Coronavirus, immediately move to a crowded area and tell everyone there.
- Wearing a surgical mask will not prevent you from catching Coronavirus. Wearing a clown mask will.
- Most importantly, if you are attacked by a Coronavirus sufferer, protect your delicious brain and hit your attacker with a shovel.